Welcome to our site. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at contact page.
2. Information We Collect
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Personal Information Provided by You: We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; and other similar information.
- Payment Data: We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
- Information Automatically Collected: We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
- To Send Administrative Information: We may use your personal information to send you product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Request Feedback: We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To Protect Our Services: We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To Enforce Our Terms, Conditions, and Policies for Business Purposes, to Comply with Legal and Regulatory Requirements or in Connection with Our Contract: To protect your rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our partners, you or others; and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from our Services may not be secure.
6. Contact Us